- Oak Brook, Illinois
- $55,000 to $75,000
I am currently working with an Architecture & Design Firm, located in Oak Brook, who are currently looking for Interior Designers to join their growing team. Specializing in commercial workplace, this firm is believes in the importance of power and a great working environment in the workplace. They provide an excellent place for long term growth and development, with schemes that support individuals for licensure and other accreditation.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Presentation materials consisting of floor plans, renderings, furniture and material recommendations
* Assisting Project Architects with construction documents and technical drawings
* Developing FF&E and accessories specifications
* Coordinating with dealers through furniture procurement process
* Participate in production of bid, permit and documents, alongside assisting with interior and furniture punch lists
Candidates should have the following:
* 2+ years of experience in an architecture or design firm
* Bachelor’s degree in interior design or interior architecture
* Experience in corporate workplace design
* Proficiency in Revit and the Adobe Suite, alongside 3D rendering programs
* Ability to select and source furniture and finishes
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A detail-oriented mindset, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Please Note: This role is located in Oak Brook, IL and also the firm cannot fulfil employment sponsorship.
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please apply with your current resume and work samples or email email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.