- Financial District
- $70,000 to $95,000
Global architecture studio are seeking a Workplace focused Interior Designer to join the New York practice.
Offering an open, collaborative, and highly connected environment. The successful professional will add value to the team and feel comfortable working in such an environment. There is significant growth potential for a talented Designer who can demonstrate stellar creative skills, dedication to their craft and ambition.
Firm in their belief that the ongoing high quality contribution of their people is the driver for the buinesses success, they offer competitive benefits and 401k alongside an attractive salary and flexibility in and around the work environment.
Assisting the Interior Design team in the delivery of a multi-disciplinary approach, crossing the boundaries between workplace, residential, and hospitality design. This will include:
* Participating in a both a local and global collaborative team environment
* Leading a design team through all phases of projects (concept to delivery)
* Researching products, materials, and furniture
* Translating conceptual ideas through diagrams, key visualizations, and renderings within a presentation package
* Development of overall design concepts and finish palettes through all phases of design
* Stellar conceptual design and schematic design skills
* Strong verbal and graphic communication skills
* Experience with researching, selecting, and specifying materials and finishes
* Experience with furniture selection and specification
* Attention to detail, self-motivated, energetic, organized, and willing to learn and adapt
* Highly skilled in developing design presentations for interiors projects through programming, concept, and design development
* Skilled in developing documentation for interiors projects through bid, permit, and construction
* Bachelor’s in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture
* A minimum of 3-5 years professional experience
* Robust understanding of workplace design and integrated interior architecture projects, design and documentation
* Workplace interior design experience is preferred
* Revit and Adobe Creative Suite proficiency is required. Use of Rhino and Enscape is also a plus
Working within an inclusive business while working on exciting and varied projects is a reality with this firm. In addition the successful applicants will gain exposure and mentorship from prolific industry leaders and inspirational, highly acclaimed senior business leaders.
Get in touch with your relevant work samples and up to date resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without restriction and able to commute to the office on a regular basis. this is not an exclusively remote position.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.