- Downtown Chicago
- $57,000 to $77,000
I am currently working with an Architectural & Design firm, located in Downtown Chicago, who are committed to enhancing communities and neighborhoods through unique and creative design decisions. This award-winning studio worked operates in multiple typologies, including residential, community, workplace, educational and healthcare. I am currently seeking an Interior Designer to join their expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Assist with production of design and technical elements across all stages of the project
* Coordination with vendors, clients and consultants
* Control and manage the materials library for projects
* Work on space planning and FF&E processes
* Work with principals and project managers on multiple projects
* Collaborate with team members, sharing ideas and design choices
You will require the following qualification to be considered:
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design
* 2+ years or equivalent experience within professional Design setting
* Experience in Multi-Family, Corporate Interiors & Education projects
* Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD working on CD sets
* Proficiency in 3D rendering software to create design presentations
* Experience in FF&E and Material selection
* Exhibit innovation and problem solving with a high attention to detail
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please Note: This role requires you to be located in Chicago and cannot fulfil employment sponsorship.
Salary is based on AIA plus years of experience
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please apply with your current resume and work samples or email email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.