- Manhattan, Financial District
- $80,000 to $100,000
Award-winning New York based Architect, Planning and Interiors Firm are actively seeking an experienced Interior Designer to join the team.
The Firms portfolio of work is defined by detail, innovation and synergy across various market sectors including residential, hospitality, educational, cultural and commercial projects.
Currently hiring for a creative, passionate, and talented Interior Designer with comprehensive skills and a commitment to excellence; the successful applicant will be set to join a friendly, collaborative team with plenty of opportunity to continue their career trajectory.
Skills & Experience required:
* Degree or Masters in Interior Architecture or Design
* 7+ years of professional experience post graduation
* Proficiency in CAD, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
* Proficiency in SketchUP and Revit are preferred
* Excellent presentation skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with LEED standards (preferred)
Responsibilities will include:
* Working closely on all design phases from concept to completion
* Responsible for development of design direction for projects working collaboratively with the principle
* Planning conceptual designs while striving for high quality and innovative design solutions
* Preparation of working drawings and specifications in partnership with the architectural staff
* Meeting deadlines and demonstrating a strong eye for detail
This Firm offer a comprehensive benefits package, a friendly, collaborative team of colleagues, and an exciting project pipeline.
Interested? please apply with your up to date resume and portfolio for consideration. Applicants must be authorized to work legally in the US. This is not a fully remote position.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.