- New York County
- $65,000 to $75,000
In the heart of Upper East Side, this highly acclaimed AD100 Interior Design Firm design beautiful and luxurious residences across the city and beyond. As their reputation continues to grow, so does their workload and a result we have been appointed to recruit a talented driven Junior Designer for the team.
As a Junior Designer, the successful candidates would work with the Senior Designer to manage multiple high end residential projects. All the while, being mentored to harness their skills and develop their capabilities beyond what they already know.
This position would involve working closely with all team members on multiple projects consecutively. Strong time management skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively is a must.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
* thrives in a fast paced environment
* demonstrates professionalism with excellent communication skills
* can successfully assist with all levels of projects from concept through design development, client relations, vendor relations, through final installation and styling.
We are looking for someone who possesses these qualities:
* Degree in Interior Design
* 3+ years of experience in a Residential Interior Design Firm
* Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, and Design Manager a plus
* Strong attention to detail
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Able to take direction from Senior Project Manager and Senior Designer
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast-paced environment
* Strong work ethic with a “can-do” attitude
This is a compelling opportunity to join a reputable team with exposure to the very highest quality of interior design and high profile projects. The team are 14 strong with a friendly, collaborative culture.
Interested? Please apply with your up to date resume and portfolio for consideration. You MUST be legal to work in the US, this is not a remote working role.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.