- Greater London
- £65,000 to £70,000
One of the best 3D/ Branding Agencies in the world are looking for a Branding Director to join this very well established design led studio.
You will be directly responsible for the branding team delivering world class projects that are backed by solid research, trends, insights and consumer behaviors.
You must have the ability to think differently and innovate past the norm as you will be working with blue chip clients across a range of sectors around the world including- Well-being and Health, Sports, Retail, Food and Beverage, Property Development, Hospitality and Transport.
* Taking client briefs and translating in to project requirements
* Facilitating and running both client and team meetings / workshops
* Creating strategic directions for brands
* Leveraging knowledge and science of branding to create remarkable
* Driving brand identity concept generation, creation and execution
* Defining overarching ideas for brand engagement, user experience and
* Creating visual design concepts and finalising through design development
* Putting as much emphasis on the use of ‘language’ to create brands not, just the visual!
* Inspiration and art direction of the branding and graphics team (including suppliers)
Review and signing off on all graphic production work e.g. copywriting,
communication packs, brand guidelines, print ready artwork etc.
* Project management and scheduling of the graphics team workflow,
including freelancers and other members of the team including
researchers, strategists, interior and digital designers
* Business acumen in regard to the balance of making great design
profitable (including service levels, managing scope creep, timekeeping and budgets)
* Keeping up to date with trends and a love for all that’s new and innovative
* Developing existing client relationships and farming new work
* Supporting new business activities and winning new clients
* Setting out a growth strategy for the graphics side of the business
-A chance to shape an a growing agency in a creative studio where people have actively asked to come back to the office full time because the atmosphere is so great!
-Great Benefits Package
For more information, please email me email@example.com with your CV and Portfolio
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.