- New York County
- £85,000 to £100,000
An award winning design studio, are seeking an experienced creative design lead to join their successful, multi disciplinary team.
Since its founding, this firm has earned many an accolade for it’s approach to and execution of bespoke projects. Their small- medium sized highly collaborative team are responsible for creating beautiful, highly detailed and functional interiors ranging from boutique hotels, restaurants, high end residences and commercial spaces
With an immediate requirement for a Senior Interior Designer, the successful individual will be a key team member generating and conceptualizing designs while proactively contributing valuable ideas and creative visions across various high profile projects.
Although strong creative design skills and leadership are a pre-requisite, this individual must also demonstrate good all round skills including design development, delivery & FF&E
Responsibilities will include:
* Concept design and creative ideation
* Design & management of projects from concept through installation
* Client liaison
* Design presentations
* Interface with external consultants and design teams
* Manage project & furnishing budgets
* Preparation and development of design documentation
Experience and Qualifications required:
* Bachelor’s degree in architecture or interior design
* Minimum of 7/8 years of experience in an architectural or interior design firm
* Creative design skills, hand sketching would be advantageous
* Demonstrable knowledge of the design process, furniture specifications, finishes and materials, commercial and/or residential project constructability, project costs, and code requirements
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop & InDesign, and SketchUp
On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and talented team working closely with the Creative Director on widely publicized and high profile projects. In addition, the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and a number of benefits.
Interested? Get in touch for a confidential chat, to discuss the role and design firm in more detail. To apply, please send your up to date resume and relevant portfolio work samples (no more than 10mb).
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.