- $70,000 to $100,000
With over thirty-five years in business, this Manhattan design firm have global acclaim and an impressive portfolio of both completed projects and work in progress.
As a full service design studio, specializing in architecture, design and planning of hotels, resorts, restaurants and residences; this firm are seen as industry leaders in the field.
As a result of ongoing successes they have engaged our service to appoint 1-2 Interior Designers to join their skillful and talented team. Boasting beautiful office space with a magnificent view, the successful individuals will be welcomed into a collaborative and friendly team. Offering a flexible hybrid working environment allows the team the opportunity to manage tasks appropriately without feeling over stretched.
Mentoring and professional development are encouraged and supported. Successful hires will be fully immersed in the design process and gain the opportunity to work on high profile, stunning projects.
As an Interior Designer, the following must be demonstrated:
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
* 2-7 years of professional experience
* AutoCAD &/or Revit proficiency
* Strong 3D rendering skills – SketchUp, Rhino, Revit etc
* FF&E research and design
* Experience from initial concept stages through to CD phase
* Experience designing high end hospitality, F&B or residential interiors
* Stellar communications skills
* Capacity to work well autonomously as well as part of a wider team
Interested? Please apply with your up to date resume and relevant portfolio work samples (less than 10mb). This role is not exclusively remote, therefor applicants must live within regular commuting distance of Midtown Manhattan.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.