- New York County
- $40 to $50
A multi award-winning firm based in Lower Manhattan are currently seeking an Construction Administrator to work on NYC Multifamily Residential projects.
This studio has a passion for sustainability, so the position is ideal for someone with similar ideologies and has the equivalent of 5-8 years of experience.
* Excellent and professional oral and written communication skills
* Strong time management skills
* Experience with construction administration required
* Strong organizational, communication, and design skills, with the ability to work independently, and with large consultant teams.
* Excellent project delivery experience, including construction documentation and construction administration.
* Experience in New York City and familiarity with Building Codes and NYC Zoning Resolution is a plus.
* Experience with sustainable design, resilient design, and multi-family housing is a plus.
* Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution.
* Proficiency in REVIT required.
If you’re interested in being part of a firm who will allow you to grow, learn and be part of a dynamic workplace, please apply by sending your up-to-date resume along with a cover letter outlining your background skills and work samples (under 10MB) to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.